Monday, January 5, 2015

Connecting and Networking

How do you connect? How do you network?

I have been fortunate and met some amazing indie artists online who have helped me through networking and connecting. I have met many of them in groups on Facebook, and have made a few connections through Twitter.

I thought I would make this blog as a way for artists to network and share their pages, links, and Twitter names. Connect with others using this blog. Leave comment with your information.

I'll start.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/adrianbornunderafallingstar

or you can friend request me at LR Hatfield

Twitter:
@lrhatfield

Google plus:
LR Hatfield

I have found that connecting and networking is a great way to make friends and get the word out about your work

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! Once again you are amazing!! Such a blessing and being a blessing to others. Thank you for all you do!!

    Twitter & Instagram
    @IamShanikqaC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shanikqa! This is such a great way to network!

    ReplyDelete